Please use the "Easy Chair" service to submit the final version of your paper or poster:
Papers must be formatted in IEEE double column, single space format, A4 page. The paper formatting template can be downloaded here. Please make sure that your paper does not exceed 8 pages - this size refers to the camera-ready paper and includes figures, tables and images.
Authors of accepted papers are asked to:
- submit a camera-ready version of their paper via EasyChair by April 2, 2013
- sign a copyright consent form to give the necessary clearance for publication (this will be emailed directly to authors).
If they so wish, authors of accepted posters may submit (via EasyChair) an abstract of their poster, which will be included in the Conference Proceedings. The format of the abstract should follow the same rules as for papers and be no more than 2 pages in length (this size refers to the camera-ready paper and includes images).
Authors of accepted posters are asked to bring their printed poster (maximum dimensions cm. 70 (width) x 100 (height)) for display at the conference.
General recommendations for posters:
- A poster is a graphically based approach to presenting your initiative. You should aim to use the poster as a means for generating active discussion.
- Limit the text to about one-fourth of the poster space, and use "visuals" (photographs, diagrams, etc.) to tell your "story". Graphics help make your poster interesting.
- Cite and reference any sources of information other than your own, just as you would do with paper - place "References Cited" at the end of the poster.
- Do not use less than 16 font for text - most viewers will be at least three feet away from your poster.
- Avoid fonts that are difficult to read.
- Submission Deadline: February 7, 2013
- Acceptance Notification: February 28, 2013
- Final version submission: April 2, 2013
- Conference: May 6-7, 2013
- Post-proceedings publication: June 30, 2013